Letter of Agreement
Between IVAO Divisions
Romania –Hungary – Bulgaria
Considering the good collaboration between the three IVAO divisions and good inter-personal relations between the members, the divisions Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria represented by Mr. Ion Dragomir (RO-DIR), Mr.Zoltan Gyenge (HU-DIR) and Mr.Evgeny Genchev (BG-ADIR) agree as follows:
- Divisions tours legs such as IFR, VFR, Heli, etc will not require any e-mail written confirmation in order to ensure the acceptance of the other divisions;
- Divisions agree to have one common on-line evening during the week; the on-line evening is set on Monday (the hour is not settled yet);
- Divisions Headquarters agree to use any airport (other than major airports) for trainings, without using an active ATC position and without disturbing collateral traffic;
- Divisions agree to post exams, events and trainings sessions information on divisions' forums and not only on their own forum;
- Event Coordinators and Special Operation Coordinators (where they exist) will prepare events for all the divisions part of this LoA;
- All the e-mails sent between staff members regarding events, training and ATC’s must be copied to DIV-DIR/ADIR for information;
- Every division member is invited to participate to all events published by any division.
- The Division HQ decided to create a common IFR tour under the Name East- European Tour, with use the Airports of both Divisions. The creating of tours in progress.
- The Division Headquarters agree to have three or more HQ's meetings per year to share the experience and new ideas for future cooperation.
Signed by RO/BG/HU-DIR
To download the document click HERE.